The Butcher’s Cut in downtown San Diego invites you to be wined and dined to the nines. This contemporary grill and steakhouse takes notes from its well-renowned sister restaurants: Greystone, Osetra, and Panevino and offers perfectly aged steaks, locally-grown vegetables, and an award-winning wine list. If this isn’t enough to convince you, here are five reasons why you are already missing out.
- Freshest Seafood and Selection of Beef. From seared salmon sashimi to fresh daily oysters to local sea bass, Butcher’s cut offers a raw selection of seafood as well as USDA prime beef.
- Hand-Selected Wine Collection. Enjoy some of the finest wines chosen and paired from their vast, sommelier-selected wine collection. The pairing of the wine and meal defines Butcher’s Cut not only as a meal but as an experience.
- New Keto Menu and Vegan Burger. Not only does Butcher’s cut appeal to the carnivore, but they offer a full keto menu as well as a new vegan burger that includes two soy patties, caramelized onions, wild mushrooms, avocado and a side of salt and pepper beer-battered fries.
- Private Dining. Butcher’s Cut welcomes you and your party to their private wine cellar, seating up to forty people comfortably with the luxury of at-table service and an in-house Sommelier. The sommelier hand-selects wines from our notable wine list that compliments each dish seamlessly.
- Atmosphere. Finally, at the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter, relax in this romantic, vintage eatery, with rustic wooden accents and a glass meat locker on the restaurant floor is a spectacle one must experience in person.
So what are you waiting for? Head down to 644 Fifth Ave, San Diego or visit https://www.butcherscutsteakhouse.com/menu to find out more.